Sunday, January 16, 2011

Juno Training

Since I'm not home most of the time during the week, on the weekends I get to see what kind of trouble Juno gets in to while I'm normally gone. Her new favorite play place (beating out the toilet, sink, and refrigerator) is the bathtub. She loves to play in water and drink water when shes in control of how wet she gets. Without any inhibitions she jumps right through the closed curtain and knocks down the shampoo bottles, licks up any droplets left from the last shower, chews on the plastic curtain, and meows when she forgets how she got in.

Since I was home today I thought I would teach her that playing in the bath tub was probably not what she wanted to do.

I filled the tub with a couple inches of water, and closed the curtain.
I sat waiting with my camera until I heard the splash, and found this.



Juno eventually succeeded in drying herself off.
And hopefully I succeeded in teaching her not to play in the bathtub.

3 comments:

Warren Smith said...

I like your blog but some of the images or movies are just white. My own blog is pretty funny, and since you are in college, you might get a kick out of my stories.

sobhit said...

Fear for your kid's education??
no more fear... just click Exam Fear

Abhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.