Friday, September 11, 2009

Bah Humbug

Yes, it's that time again. Another semester is here already and this one is going to kick my butt in ways it hasn't been kicked before. To begin I spent waaaaay too much money buying everything on my rediculously long book list.

And even though its the second day of classes I still haven't unpacked everything.

But I'm glad to be back in Idaho and really glad that I got to spend a few days with Bri. I'm glad that this is my third to last semester and hope that will be motivation enough to help me make it through!

These pictures are just for kicks...my Dad had his birthday dinner (finally!) right before I left home, and when I got served my piece of cheesecake it pretty much had a face. Then I added raspberry juice to the mouth...

and then graham cracker crumbs for the hair.

Mom probably thinks I'm old enought to not need her telling me not to play with my food. But thats one thing I'll never grow out of!

2 comments:

Starr said...

I think it's awesome that your mom didn't STOP you from playing with your food.

John and Kathy said...

Holy lots of books batman!
People always ask me why I never went back for my Masters....I can now use your book picture as exhibit A. Eeek!


PS About a year ago you blogged about the cool word verification letters you get...mine spells 'gripe' right now---too funny.