Monday, September 28, 2009

Powered Pizza

I am failing miserably at keeping up with my blog this semester. Apparently 17 credits and a new Relief Society secretary calling are managing to keep me pretty busy. But I have also been enjoying myself!

My new roommate Grace brought with her her hammock...which is hanging from our balcony now that the apartment below us is empty. Classy? Yes, I think so. = )

We also lost power during the General Relief Society Broadcast...we went to Wal-Mart to buy candles half expecting for it to be back on by the time we got back. But it wasn't so we spent a candle lit night...watching movies on lap-tops til the batteries died...listening to music and talking...and pulling our mattresses out into the living room for a classic mattress party. We all woke up early when the power came back on 7:30 the next morning.

Freak power outages, amazingly warm weather, Craigo's with friends, ridiculous reading assignments, an overwhelming number of things to do...life.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Mattress parties are the best!