Friday, December 17, 2010

New Apartment

In October I moved into a new Apartment in Salt Lake. Well actually it's right on the border of Salt Lake City and Murray. I live with one of my old roommates Brina and her adorable dog Moose. It's a brand new apartment complex so most of the apartments are still empty but filling up quickly. The apartment is much nicer than the other places I've lived and in a much better neighborhood and right across the street from a Trax station.

Long ago it was requested that I put up pictures of my new place and I haven't yet so I am now. :)

The rest of the kitchen

Living room (my TV that I got for free)

The rest of the living room

Bedroom (view from the bed)

Laundry room (I love having a washer and dryer right in my apartment!)

Bathroom

3 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

sa=weet!

bibliophilekid said...

its great!! :D

check my site

http://dontfallsohard.blogspot.com

marcos de souza oliveira said...

oi tudo bem eu sou fornecedor de Lingerie com preços de custo tudo bem barato mesmo venha e conferir atraves do meu email marcosdsomt@hotmail.com ou pelo meu blogger http://mmvendas.blogspot.com/