Sunday, October 4, 2009

Creamy Inheritance

So when I got back from summer break...there was a crock pot in my closet. Someone apparently no longer cared for it. But now I do.

I decided to try to create this tasty dish that Brooke posted on her recipe blog and that Cassie had made a few times for my eating pleasure.

It's this delicious Creamy Italian Chicken schloop....that is great atop a delicious pile of rice or on fresh bread or biscuits.
It was sooo sooo good and since I made a lot that I don't have room to store anywhere...I'm gonna go share it with some of the best people on the planet. You should make it...its tasty. Thanks Brooke!

4 comments:

Love Lorri said...

Is it possible I can have the recipe for the slopp? Loooks really good!

emily said...

I linked the recipe in the post...or you can just follow this one http://brookeskitchenmusings.blogspot.com/search?q=italian+chicken

Happy Cooking!!!

Brooke said...

Yay! It's yummy and easy! I'm trying to find my crockpot recipe for pizza that I posted so we can have that tonight....mmmm! :) See you this weekend...I am so EXCITED!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Thanks so much for sharing Em and thanks for the amazing recipes Brooke! :) YAY! We get to see Brooke!!!!!!!