Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Other Parting Salon

I haven't posted in a while...I promise I am still alive I am just overwhelmed to the max. I miss my not-so-busy lifestyle...and I'm having trouble parting with it. Hence it being 12:30 and I still have a lot of work to do for my classes tomorrow! At least they don't start until 11:30am!!

For those without a Facebook...I got my hair cut on Friday. Yeah its short, but I kind of really love it. This was my first time ever getting my hair professionally cut. So, as a 20 year old I walked into the salon and was completely lost. I made it out okay and the girl not only massaged my scalp nicely, she managed not to ruin my hair!!


In other news: its midterm week, we lost power once again (for just 5 or so minutes this time), I went to see Up (which really is as good as a movie as everyone says it is), I have rediscovered the magical homework finishing powers of the library, I read The Princess Bride, my hair dries in under 10 minutes, and Obama wants to legalize marijuana (woot!).

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

I think it looks really cute! But PLEASE dont get a buzz cut you will have to go into the military! lol