Monday, August 17, 2009

PIcture This...

Today I thought I would update with pictures taken since I got home for the summer. Many of them are probably of things I forgot to mention doing...

Like cutting Becky's mile long hair the first week I got back.

I touched it all up with more layer and some angling in the front, and though it was a little shorter than she thought it would be...

She was glad it wasn't as short as mine!

We went to go see Singing in the Rain at Plays-in-the-Park in Roosevelt. The show was fabulous as was the company!

My mother's belated birthday dinner was an attempted recreation of Cafe Rio's infamous salads. Homemade tortilla's, rice, black beans, barbecue pork, lettuce, and every topping imaginable. It was a lot more cooking than I thought it would be, and rolling out almost 30 tortillas is quite the workout. But it was worth it as they tasted as good as they looked!

To add to my comments on the 4H fair there are a few pictures my dad got of some of what we saw. Well the funny stuff we saw...

Goats never cease to make me laugh. Imagine if we all had ridiculous and unnecessary appendages dangling from our throats. My favorite goats are the pygmy goats with the crazy beards!

Some of the animals you just had to feel bad for. Sheep in leotards? Really, what has this world come to? Lol...okay well they probably aren't leotards, but still, humiliating nonetheless.

Happy Monday to you all!!

No comments: