Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Video-mation Relaxation

I have not worked again...but have managed to keep myself very busy. One of my biggest projects was putting together a compilation video of pictures from our family conference this last year in preparation for our conference in a month or so. It is pretty amusing. Dad posted it on YouTube for public viewing pleasure.

I also have kept busy relaxing, helping out in the yard, starting tickle fights, driving Alex to and from cross-country practice, listen to some all time favorite JumpStart songs, and rediscovering my artistic side.

Jeffy was bored and wanted to play with clay...I was bored too so I joined in the fun.


We had a sheep making contest...his was more of a sheep dog than a sheep...so as the only sheep in the contest this cute little guy won!

In honor of my fellow clay-player, I made a miniature statue in his likeness. Yes, there is a gun in the gun holster...I know...I should do clay-mation.

I have also kept busy by teaching myself guitar, playing tennis in the park with Jeff, getting back massages from Becky, going to institute and other YSA activities and playing with my newly inherited ipod.

Moral of the story...I might not be too upset if work never calls me in.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Much better than my "nothing to do activities." My poor kids.

Love Lorri said...

Your on Vacation! ENJOY!