Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Time Has Come!

We're finally there folks...Dan and Sarah are both here and Scott and Cassie will be getting in later tonight...and we're headed to Maryland!

The reality of the nearing end of my summer in New Jersey has begun to sink in and is saddening, but exciting as well. I'm excited to have a few days to visit with Bri while heading up to Rexburg (what an amazing friend...she offered to drive me), And I'm excited to see all my Rexburg friends. But I'm sad to be leaving my world of little to no responsibility, good food, and cuddly little brothers to go back to my world of classes, homework, cooking for myself, and very limited human contact.

I wonder where I can adopt a new cuddly little brother who can fit in my closet. Googling now....

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh how I wish we were closer, you have 3 nieces/nephew that would love to have cuddles with someone, and another nephew that could handle it every once in awhile... Have fun in Maryland, say hi to everyone and enjoy your trip back to the frozen tundra of ID. :)

John and Kathy said...

Well, Jeffrey did fit in the vacuum cleaner box--I'm sure he'd fit in your carry on bag.