Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cooling Nurosis Days

My apartment is now the only apartment in my entire complex with a AC unit. It seems that my roommates MS acts up when it gets too warm and so she convinced the managers to let her install one. Sa-weet! I think now my apartment will never be empty since it will literally be the coolest place to be!!

I also had fun with my camera today while I was falling asleep reading Problems of Neurosis by Alfred Adler for my personality class. This is me face down in my pillow trying to keep my eyes open. I also had fun with the lighting and coloring

I forgot to update you on the thyroid test, it came back normal, so while nothing serious is wrong with me, they are not sure what's going on. I'm just glad to have a clean bill of health and hopefully things will go back to normal on their own, and not get any worse! I am also excited that the semester is almost over. Only 16 more days!!!

No comments: