Wednesday, July 1, 2009

EKG it's easy as 1, 2, 3

For those of you who have looked at my facebook today this won't surprise you...but if you haven't you may want to make sure you are sitting down. Especially if I affectionatly refer to you as Mother or Father...


I got my hair cut...

a lot of it cut...very nearly all of it cut...


And I love it!! I'm not going to lie I had my moment of doubt after my friend had started cutting, but she pulled through! I have already enjoyed the fact that it takes such a miniscual amount of shampoo and that when its wet and shampooey I can make a mohawk. Everyone's reactions have been so fun...and thankfully no one has yet said...eww your hair cut sucks...so I think I'm good.

I also decided that since my heart rate hasn't really settled down from Saturday, that maybe I should get myself looked at. So I went in to the Health Center today (for the very first time I might add) and the doctor decided to do an EKG and a thyroid test to see if he could figure out what was going on. My heart rate on the EKG was fast but not abnormal, and I'll go in tomorrow to find out the results of the thyroid test. But until then I'll keep trying to get rid of the sticky nastyness from the electrodes off of everywhere and study for my British Literature test.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love, love, love your hair cut! You can totally pull off short hair! (luckily ;))
Good luck with the heart rate, I hope that it (and you) get back to normal soon!