Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Weekend in Pictures


To start off our wonderful weekend up at Darby Canyon, me and my fellow riders left later than everyone else so I could finish taking a test. We got lost but made it while there was still dinner out! Brother Baldwin snapped a picture of us just as we got out of the car we had been sitting in for two hours.

That night, there weren't any planned activities but most of us ended up sitting around the campfire for a while. I ate so many starbursts and marshmallows that I felt incredibly sick to my stomach!

The ladies slept in the main lodge that was there on the old church pews they used as seating. No they were not very comfortable. The boys got real cabins. Lame. This is me and friends getting comfy in our pew before watching Enchanted!

This is an outside shot of the main lodge while we are all waiting for breakfast. I woke up at 7am. I haven't been up that early in a very long time, which is probably why I came home and slept for almost four hours.

There was this crazy 35 ft slide just outside the lodge. It was crazy fun!

We thought it would be fun to go down as a foursome. And it was!!

The landing ended up a little rough, and with much saw dust down our pants. Our second time down as a a group one of us ended up with two sprained ankles (one worse than the other) because her feet ended up bent under her. That brought our fun to an abrupt end, as she headed off to the hospital and we headed home. It was a fantastically fun weekend though. It was nice to get a way from school for a while.


To close, an awesome roommate shot. Now you know why them boys just can't keep away! That by the way is my face of seduction. Yes...I am single far a reason.

No comments: