Monday, July 27, 2009

Homecoming Boredom

I forgot to post after getting home. I've been busy partying hard!

I got to the airport around 8am and and checked in and walked to my gate only to find out that they had switched gates that my flight was leaving from and that it would be leaving at 10:55am instead of 9:50am. So I walked all the way to the other side of the airport, and sat for two hours. My flight finally left at 11:30am and for the delay we received a complementary headset!

I arrived in Newark a little before 6pm and met Dori and Kathy after getting my bag. We had a fun ride to my house, chatting and laughing, they also got me some Rita's as a welcome back present. It was heavenly!! When I got home Jeffy was the only one home, so we partied til Becky got back from baby sitting, then partied some more!

Saturday I drove down to Freehold to pick Alex and Ben up from Trek and then waited up til 3 in the morning when my parents got home, then we partied.

I am loving being home minus the humidity making my hair go crazy. BUT I am bored out of my mind. So I might end up working more than I thought I would, just so I have something to do!!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Deal with insane airports/airlines again & come visit me! At least you'll be bored in another country. . .which strangely does make it more tolerable.

Brooke said...

Glad that you're having fun partying at home! Sorry about the humidity...I feel your pain!