Sunday, January 25, 2009

About A Boy

I think I know why I wasn't upset about my lack of male interaction. Don't get me wrong I had tons of fun Friday night, however everything is just so complicated and confusing. But instead of making a list entitled "Why First Dates Suck" I will make this one instead.

Why Mine Wasn't So Bad:
- He was just as nervous as I was.
- He was just as awkward as I was.
- He was clumsier than me and therefore did most of the falling on the ice.
- He agreed that it would be more fun to sit and watch other people fall.
- He thought watching Ace Ventura was a good way to thaw out our hindquarters.
- He could quote as much of it as I could.
- We laughed.
- We talked.
- He got a hug goodnight.

The date was kinda of long, but it didn't really feel like a date (minus all the I'm incredibly nervous and sweating profusely parts). It felt like just hanging out and having fun.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congrats! It sounds like you had a great time in between all the "first date" stuff. Let us know if there's a second date and if it's even better than this one!