Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Cowbell

uhh...so no real plans actually happened on friday. Emma had to leave town for some family emergency and so we stayed in our apartment (April can't walk anywhere) ordered pizza ate birthday cake for an hour until her boyfriend called and they talked for like 5 hours while both Kristen and I fell asleep while watching What not to Wear. It was about as much fun as it sounds...the pizza was good though.

I am way excited that there aren't any classes tomorrow for "Idaho Civil Rights Day". I however will personally be celebrating Martin Luther King Day. As per tradition growing up I will listen to his I have a Dream speech and "Free at Last".

I think my life needs more excitement.

1 comment:

Starr said...

I watched What Not to Wear for most of a weekend when Rose was born (hospital time). The fact that that was the best I could find proved yet again that cable is such a waste of money.