Friday, January 9, 2009

Get a Load of This Tag

Cassie tagged me in a "Seven Things You Didn't Want to Know About Me" post.

So here we go...enjoy...

1. To begin, if given the choice between anything pink or purple, I would dive into a vat of boiling pig intestines before choosing either one.

2. I can be amazingly artistic given an edible medium. (Smarties and colored twizzlers)

3. I am an incredible dork. I am the one waving in the wrong direction.

4. There is actually a small growth on the upper left side of my stomach that serves as a second stomach of sorts (similar to a cow). I can therefore digest my food at an extraordinarily fast rate. Just kidding...wouldn't that be awesome though?!?

5. I sometimes pretend to be a guy and lay my head on already syruped pancakes.

6. I could eat for the rest of my life Pancake Sizzli's and Pancake Sizzli's only.

7. Junie B. Jones is my hero.

I am tagging:
1-7. Any one who wants to do it!!

So here are the rules:
link your original tagger and the rules on your blog post
share seven facts about yourself in the post-some random, some weird
tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs
let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

No comments: