Monday, January 12, 2009

Commonly Added

I officially have 16 credits and finally got into the Research Methods class!! Yay!!
I will undoubtedly now complain about the fact that I am taking it for the rest of the semester. In the interest of time and brain cells I have for you yet another list.

Things Emily Commonly Does When She Doesn't Want To Work: (but also doesn't want to feel guilty about it)
- Wash dishes
- Eat food
- Cook food to eat
- Refill soap in bathroom
- Groom herself
- Rearrange furniture
- Make shopping lists
- Update her blog

True story.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Oh, so you are finally telling me that you are me? Why didn't we figure this out five years ago?

BTW, thanks for the welcome back to the blog world. Hopefully, there will be an update today.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

yay for 16 credits!!! :)