Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear Readers,
I shan't be boring you with any things that I learned in my classes today. Like how spatial frequency works in our eyes, or the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989, or the difference between Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, and Ratio scales of measurement, or when to perform a t-test versus ANOVA. For I am much too busy with other things tonight.


Like going to Applebees for a nice steak dinner and then going ice skating...

...
....
...

with a boy. As in, just me and him. As in, he asked me out. As in, the world probably momentarily stopped turning at some point yesterday, because I, my friends, am going to embark on one of life's greatet journeys. A journey involving a free steak dinner. And I like it!!

4 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

yay emily!!!!!! seriously, congrats, that's awesome. I stole cassies laptop right off her lap to type this to you. I hope your steak was good... and I hope you didn't fall too much skating :) You do know that as your oldest brother you have to tell me how it goes :)
-Scott

Cassott Kinghorn said...

He stole it from me and refused to allow me to comment in his comment...he said, "MY SISTER WENT ON A DATE." haha. What exciting news Emily! The highlight of all our week, I'm sure! ;)

Starr said...

How'd it go? Or is it still going? It's 9:05 here, so you might still be out with the source of the free steak dinner. . .

Sweet dreams, princess.

Brooke said...

Yay for a free steak dinner! Once you're married it's no longer free, so enjoy it while you can! :) I also hope the ice skating went well, it wouldn't with me, I'm not coordinated enough!