Friday, January 30, 2009

Testing...1...2...3..

I think I inadvertently am setting a record. Since our first date exactly a week ago today, Boy (to protect the innocent) and I have seen each other every day this week.

Saturday- He came over to chat.
Sunday- Church
Monday- FHE
Tuesday- Devotional
Wednesday- We watched "Count of Monte Cristo" at his place
Thursday- He came over after taking a test, bearing chocolate!
Today- He cooked dinner for me (hot wings!!) and we watched "Spaceballs"

He is a super sweet guy. Dad, you would approve. = )

As much fun as my weekend should potentially be, I have to take a my first Sensation and Perception test tomorrow. But I am sure at some point fun will be had!!

4 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!! Horray!!!!!

Starr said...

Why did I not see this post this morning?

Congratulations to you & Boy. Tell him that he's lucky to get to see you that often. BTW, just how innocent can he be if you watched Spaceballs?

Brooke said...

:) Sounds like a very good week. Good luck on the test, (that by now you've already taken and aced...)

emily said...

Hehehe...Spaceballs!! Okay so he's not really all that innocent.

Thanks for wishing me luck Brooke!!