Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Editorial Pants

With the winter weather come the sheer disregard for fashion. Take today, when I didn't feel like getting my pants wet...Talk about tacky!! Never in my life would I roll up my pants, except in Idaho in the middle of winter when I don't want to get my pants wet. And they didn't.

For my Advanced Research and Literature class we will be publishing our own Literary Journals. In class we choose some topics we thought would be interesting and then split up into five Editorial Boards for the most enticing ideas. I chose to be on the Editorial Board for the Popular/Modern Literature Journal (it was my idea after all) and then was elected Editor in Chief. So pretty much until April when I finally turn this in I will respond only to Editor in Chief!

1 comment:

Starr said...

EiC, I don't get to call you Princess anymore?

I had to roll my jeans yesterday, too. I really wish I had jeans that fit.