Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Packed

So, I am packed and moved to my new apartment upstairs and I am staying with Scott and Cassie till Thursday!! Adventures are sure to come...once I get off the couch...

But until then, here are some pictures of my "move".

Packing...just be glad you didn't see what my room looked like before this point.

My room now emptied out and spiffy clean...it looks a little naked...oh wait that word isn't allowed here at BYUI. Shhh...don't tell anyone!

This is all of my stuff (minus stuff in my closet and food still in the freezer and refrigerator), I don't have very much....but I think that's a good thing.

Some of my stuff in Boy's car while he drove me down to Scott and Cassie's, we then went out to lunch at Sonic before he headed home to Meridian.

I wish that I had gotten more pictures of our Easter feast, but Dan and I cooked up a regular passover wonderment. Fish, eggs, potatoes, and carrots. I even tried my hand and cooking Talopia and turned out great!! Dan's potatoes were amazing! Like candy.

Here's to an amazing week with nothing to do!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The dinner sounds yummy and I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay with Cassie and Scott. I made fish yesterday and it was good too. mmmm :)