Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Making Class

It is pretty weird to be in Idaho instead of home and to be a week into classes when everyone else is finishing up their last semester. I'll get used to it probably about by July 23 when I'm done. I have a lot to say/update you on so I'm just going to make a list.

- Second week of classes and I am feeling a little overwhelmed. My classes don't have a lot of assignments, but a lot of reading and it's a hard to keep up with them all!
- My favorite class my far is my Personality class. On our second day of discussing Freud our professor informed all of the females in class that secretly we wanted him, because he reminded us of our dads. The next class he showed up 13 min late and walked in without apology and asked, "Now why would Freud say I showed up late for class today?" It's going to be a fun semester in that class!
- I am apparently a master matchmaker in the making, as my old roommate and friend is now dating Boy's roommate. This is after only a week of them knowing each other!
- Boy and I are no longer in the same FHE group, and I have to say I kind of miss being able to say I am dating my brother and just having him in my group in general.
- I learned via an email from the school that the swine flu could invariably take my life and Arnold I think feels similarly as California is now in a state of emergency. ::puts on mask and rubber gloves::
- I read a funny article today about a woman who sent a stripper in her place to her 10 year high school reunion. She rigged said stripper with a mic and cameras in order to see the reaction of her former peers to her now being a stripper. It got me to thinking...

I hope you all are having a fabulous week and that where ever you are it is not snowing and is a good 10 degrees warmer than it is here!!

3 comments:

Starr said...

Wow, that's quite an update. Now I want to send a stripper to my 25 year reunion.

I think Freud would tell your prof that it's just a lame attempt to compensate because he doesn't have enough material prepped to fill the class period.

Is this the roommate who "found" your money?

emily said...

I agree with your analysis of my prof, we as class decided that he more consciously expressed his unconscious desire to never see us again.

The roommate I was speaking of is a roommate from my very first semester out here. The other one decided to move to Utah, so I hope never to see her again. :)

Love Lorri said...

If it is the roommate, what is boys friend like?