Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fantastic Sardine Cats

Good news folks is that I have yet to die of swine flu. I live to enjoy another day!

Other than an untimely and unexpected snowstorm today, I am feeling fantastic. I slept in until 10:30am and had a nice leisurely breakfast, while studying for my Social Psychology test this weekend. I then took a nice afternoon shower, and headed off to my only class of the day at 3. The first 20min or so of class were spent on a presentation from some people from USU trying to recruit us all to become Rehabilitation Counselors. At the end of the presentation our professor announced that he had received a call from his babysitter saying that his kid was throwing up and that we were just going to take the quiz and leave. My hour and a half class became a half hour class and I got a 9/10 on the quiz!!

Tonight I shall be joining my roommates and friends for a night of sardines in the Snow building. And for this weekend I have officially turned down an offer to go skydiving (for a mere $180). Not just for the expense but also because I remembered my test. I guess I'll just have to go another time!


Now to try and remove a grass stain from the only pair of jeans that really fits me...any suggestions?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You've got to take the chance to go skydiving next time. It's awesome and you'll change your mind about going after you have kids...something about wanting to be around to see them grow old...anyway, I went and it was the best!