Thursday, April 2, 2009

Printing Lumberjacks


This is a picture from our Geology field trip last weekend. We were a pretty big group and there was a lot of snow! I have cleverly labeled the picture in case you couldn't tell it was me by my lumberjack jacket. The lovely lady next to me is Sarah from the Tomsriver ward. She apparently thought I smelled, which may have been true.

I bought a printer today...for $10. And there was much rejoicing. This guy was selling it through the schools bulletin board and I happened upon it! It is a practically new HP deskjet and he even gave me the cords I needed and two ink cartridges. I think I definitely am the win-ah mahn!

I am leaving tomorrow after my last class to head down to Salt Lake with Boy, and I have yet to decide whether or not to bring my lappy with me. So if you don't hear from me forever...that's why! We did find a place to stay with one of Boy's old missionary companions! Thank you all those who offered!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Jason and I once picked up a printer with a new cartridge at a yard sale, because it was cheaper than buying the ink refills for our perfectly good, but totally dry, printer.

Tell Boy that you are not allowed to be proposed to at Temple Square. It's a crime against humanity, creating "I miss my boy" sadness & "You are pathetic" anger among the sister missionaries.

emily said...

I hope that boy has picked up on my not so subtle hints that proposing to me anywhere as of right now would be a disaster. Something about me only being 19...

But for what it's worth I may have to find a sister missionary to hug!