Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Scholarly Projects

In honor of all the work I have put into these two projects, I am going to give you the best I can...pictures.
This is a sample page from the scholarly journal we put together for my Professional writing and research class. The articles were all written by my classmates, but were edited by me and the editorial board. If you recall a post long long ago...I was excited because I was named Editor in Chief, it was for this!

Our table of contents...I am ashamed to say that it took me over an hour just to format this so everything would be straight.

Our cover designed by one of the lovely ladies in our group. As you can see by the title, we created a journal about popular literature. With a cover like this maybe we'll be writing articles about ourselves soon!!

This is a second poster for my Research Methods class. This one is based on quantitative data while the other one was qualitative. As it is a professional poster we aren't allowed to make it pretty. But I think mine looks PRETTY professional. = ) If you look really closely you might be able to read some of it. I think it a phenomenally refreshing view of self-bias and its impact on our views of other people.

No comments: