Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rapid Weekends

I had an amazing weekend. It pretty much was the worlds longest double date, and I'm glad that Sarah could be a part of the other couple!! Boy apparently has great connections, not only did he get us a place to stay that was only 10 min from downtown Salt Lake, but also tickets for both sessions on Saturday. It was a truly amazing experience. I had not been in the same room as the prophet since the Temple Jubilee when the Manhattan temple was dedicated. I have quite a few fun pictures to share but that will have to wait until I retrieve my camera from Boy's car!

My fun weekend is short lived by the rapidly approaching finals week (only a few hours away). It doesn't help that I accidentally slept 4 hours after getting back, but given the week ahead it may have been worth it!

Check back for the super fantastic pictures!!

No comments: