Monday, April 6, 2009

Picture This...

Pictures...lots of them!!
This is a great shot of the lines going into the conference center. The first session we were there I accidentally looked at our PM tickets and we stood in the wrong line for like 15 min. It's a good thing we had people saving our seats!!This is the wonderful family who got us our tickets! They lied in Tennessee where boy served his mission. The boys were rambunctious but fun to hang out with. I made them paper cranes to keep them busy during the second session. What a great mom I will be!


One of the boys, I remember which one, took our picture for us while we waited for the session to start!
This is taken from my seat. Yes, we were that close. Elder Christofferson is the lone man in the middle of the shot. And I think it is Elder Bednar just to the right of that guys head.

Sarah and I saw these sitting in the hallway in the house where we were staying and immediately thought, "DAD!!"

This is the room where Sarah and I slept...I'm thinking it used to be a play room...it smelled like gummy bears.

This was the room across the hall from the room where Sarah and I slept where we spent most of our time. And this is the location in which I learned how to play pool! I am very glad that the lounge here where I live has several pool tables, as I think I will definitely be using them!!

No comments: