Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Foolish Disregard

List of jokes I almost played on people today but just didn't have the heart to do or realized how dumb they were:
- Come in crying from being at Boy's right at curfew (12am) to tell my roommates about Boy's disregard for the law of chastity.
- Put a note on the outside of our door that says "broken do not use."
- Call my mom and tell her I am engaged.
- Tell boy that the spirit told me I am supposed to marry him over break in two weeks. (I realized that this one could result in me getting married in less than a month...maybe not a good idea.)
- Call anyone and tell them that I was pregnant.

Perhaps next year April 1st won't sneak up on me quite like it did this year and I will be better prepared. I was however rather amused at the antics of Google and youtube. Google has an announcement up for some crazy new software that doesn't exist and youtube has a new layout that involves everything being upside down!! Yay for a day of foolishness.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ah, the best laid plans... ;) I, too had great plans...that sort of fizzled, but we still got chocolates made, with lots of tabasco sauce in them and fooled Shane's office! Yay! Love ya!