Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week-ish News Exam

Along with all of my finals comes some good and exciting news, of varying goodness and excitement.

1) There are only two more days of classes and I think I'm going to make it!
2) The weather here in Rexburg has been phenomenal. It has been up hear 60 this week. This means students strewn out across any lawn they can find on campus, with anyone they can find on campus, and in any number of awkward and compromising positions that I am not sure are necessarily accepted on campus. Yay for the arrival of Spring.
3) I can sell my textbooks back and get moneys.
4) I will be staying with Scott and Cassie for a week-ish during break.
5) My bruise is finally gone (yes it is just now gone) so I can start giving plasma again.
6) I am putting together a scholarly journal for my professional writing class and it is going to be an amazing 40 pages long!!
7) I do not have to take my 172 question cumulative Sensation and Perception exam until Thursday.
8) I will be moving apartments this next semester so as to avoid any more disappearing money or grease fires (although it is just upstairs and fires spread).
9) Dan is going to be in my ward next semester and living in my complex!!
10) A rather violent tickle fight last night that resulted in a lens popping out of my glasses was quickly resolved with the aid of Boy's roommate's mini screwdrivers.

(This is my $10 printer. It works great and is pretty much brand new!)

No comments: