Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Carrot Working Advertisment

I must thank you all for your advice on my previous post. Particularly for the humor. I said something today while wiping the counter for the 3rd time, but only one of my roommates was home. I made a side comment that it "looked like the kitchen had thrown up and it ad all landed in the sink." My roommate who was there laughed and then offered to help me with the dishes! It worked though so I think I will try it again. Baby steps...

I was flipping through the school newspaper instead of doing homework, when I ran across the following advertisement that made me laugh.

Wait, what?!? To help fix you internet addiction, go to our website....our website that is on the INTERNET. The funniest part is that I'm pretty sure its not even a joke.

I also found this little gem in my bag of half frozen baby carrots. Not very baby, but twas yummy. I'm not sure what cause them to freeze as they were in the middle of the refrigerator, bu I will be sure to put them lower next time!

I am ridiculously busy with reading and home work but I certainly hope that you all are having a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

Love Lorri said...

Ok send that advertisement to Jay Leno! He will read it on the show! How fun would that be? But you have to hurry, I heard he is retiring!

John and Kathy said...

Yeah for humor and clean sinks!

That is funny about the internet addiction advertisement!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

that ad is awesome emily. In some official mail we recently got there was a page that said "This page left intentionally blank." Which of course it no longer was. And I'm jealous of your easy tests. Anyway, menal.