Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day In The Life...

My Day In A List:
- My morning class got canceled for tomorrow.
- My Social Psych professor didn't show up for class today and instead sent his TA to have us watch 12 Angry men and look at the different persuasion techniques that they use throughout it. I had never seen it before. It was quite interesting.
- I thought of a really good idea for a book while I was sitting in my writing class...goodness knows if I'll ever get around to writing it. But it was a good idea.
- Boy and I had a rather intense dtr today...and even after all of that I am not sure really where we are with everything.
- I am leaving tomorrow at 5pm to spend the weekend in Vegas with Sarah and I am incredibly excited. I am also excited for ten hours in the car with Scott, Cassie and Dan. I do not think this break could have come at a better time.


My Day In A Picture:
Bagel and Shmear

Today I feel like a bagel and shmear. I am pretty sure I am lacking a heart and therefore I similarly have a hole in the middle. I look fun and yummy and while I really might be, once you dive in things tend to get a little messy. Those who spend too much time with me often experience bloating and in excess I can cause heart burn and high cholesterol. Buyers beware!

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Pardon my ignorance, but I had a couple questions. First of all, is Josh getting bloated? And should I bring some larger clothes if i'm spending that much time around you this weekend? Second question, what is shmear anyway? Well, gyncesse.

Starr said...

Everybody is messy once you get to the schmear. Not heartless, just human.

BTW, I think 12 Angry Men is a great film, too.