Friday, May 8, 2009

Personality Falls

I cannot believe that it is already Friday. If the rest of this semester goes this fast maybe it won't be so bad!!

I received an email from the school today confirming a case of swine flu on campus and have accepted the fact that now I am probably dead. Just kidding. It just amazes me, how fast far the flu has spread along with the immense fear of a perfectly curable virus.

In my personality class we are encouraged to come up with ways to take our tests according to the theories we are studying. This has so far proven to be a wonderful opportunity. Last week to follow Adler theory of social interest, we took the test as a class. Today to follow the attachment theories of Bowlby and Ainsworth, we seeing our textbooks as our mothers, maintained our secure relationship with said textbook, by using it on the test. Mind you deciding on that method of taking the test took 30min or so (we as a class have to think of an applicable method), but it got me a perfect score!

I am hoping to get a group together to go visit Mesa Falls in Ashton, if the weather is good tomorrow. I think could be a fun a beautiful activity! We'll have to see if that actually happens though!

2 comments:

Starr said...

I think I should note that as both a (grown) child & a mother, I don't believe mother's have all the answers. You clearly have a more secure relationship with your mother & your "mother." Good job on the test!

Brooke said...

Sounds like a fun semester. I hope you get to go on your 'activity' the picture is gorgeous!