Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frisbee Fencing Fun

Boy and I opted to support our ward ultimate Frisbee team last night for their game. We however got horrible directions to which field they were playing on and ended up on the other side of the street behind a fence with no visible opening. So of course we decided to climb it even after noticing that the fence was not meant to be climbed. Needless to say the jeans I was wearing will not be the same, and neither will my hand...

My hand felt like it was on fire by the time I was finally able to get home and get it washed...I don't think the fence was very clean.

There were also small cuts like these all over my hands. The worst injury from this escapade was to my inner thighs. I am not sure how it happened, but they got bruised to the point where it is incredibly painful to walk. Boy made it over with one small scratch and no rips in his pants. Lucky!
While we are going over all of my self inflicted injuries. I replaced the blade on my razor (which I rarely do) and as a result tore up my knees. Pictures do cuts no justice, but had I taken one of the blood dripping down my leg upon exiting the shower it would have at least been cooler!

Aside from my multiple cuts and bruises I am having a fantastic summer. I am super excited to go to Vegas this weekend with Scott, Cassie, and Dan to visit Sarah and her man friend. We don't have any classes Monday or Tuesday which will be a nice break and to top it all off my birthday is the weekend after that! I have been promised a trip to I-HOP!

Enjoy your Wednesday (or Windsday if you're here in Rexburg).

1 comment:

Starr said...

I have great sympathy for your shaving wounds. I have a loooong scar running down one leg from a manic razor who decided to attack the 15 year old searching for social acceptance.

Cami told me two mornings ago that razors scare her & she doesn't want to shave. Maybe she'll change her mind later (like around age 12). Or she'll brave the scars I got through waxing. :)