Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Conscientious Confessions

I CONFESS:


I had too much fun while cutting my hair last week. If I had available, large amounts of hair gel or Crisco my hair may have remained like this for a the rest of the day

I also absolutely love my new shorter hair, and taking pictures of it.

I am seriously considering purchasing one of these http://www.kristascups.com/pstyle.

I found my old I-card last night while making my bed. It had ended up between my mattress and box springs. How? I haven't the slightest idea. Now I have two of them.

I am losing motivation to do any school work. Getting anything done is quite the accomplishment.

My life has been better, but thanks to the support and encouraging words of some amazing friends I feel a little less like bagel and shmear and a little more like a doughnut.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

k, sick on the pee cup, that's not something I'd ever have thought of inventing, but kudos to them, they're probably rich.

I'm really glad that you had fun in Vegas!

Your hair looks great, I'm thinking of hiring you....except for the driving for 24 hours to get to you...hmmm.

Starr said...

That's disturbing. At so many levels. But largely because there is that photograph.

Second the opinion on the hair. Although since it would require lots of plane time (and getting you a passport -- unless you have one?), I'll have to stick with someone else.