Monday, June 29, 2009

Pasta 4th Cut

To begin and to get your juices going, check out this fabulous lasagna. Yes, I know you all want some. But there is only one piece left and its all mine! This is a late birthday present to myself via money sent from my dear mother. I made it and it turned out great!

For FHE tonight we went to the Civil Defense caves out by the sand dunes and played hide and seek after splashing ourselves and the rocks around us the glow stick guts. It was really fun, except for when I fell (it was crazy icy and slippery) and gouged my hand open on a rock.

This week we don't have classes on Thursday or Friday because of the 4th of July, and since both of my roommates are going out of town one of my friends might come up to visit me from Utah to keep me company, and I'm crazy excited to hang out with her and party hard! Hopefully you all have great plans for this weekend too!!

I'm also thinking of getting my hair cut...short...the majority of people I have asked think I could pull off a short cut. I think it will be fun to do something different with myself, and I'll also save on shampoo. Any thoughts?!?

4 comments:

Starr said...

You can handle short hair. I, of course, have certain biases in that direction. One thought, though: although you'll save on shampoo, you may not be able to cut your own hair anymore. (Just a fiscal word of caution.)

emily said...

I had already figured that into it all, I have a good friend out here who is finishing up beauty college who will cut it for just a few bucks...

Love Lorri said...

Emily, you are so amazing you could pull off anything! and remember, if you dont just love it it always grows back!
Lasagna looks amazing!

Brooke said...

I love short hair, but it's addicting...once you go short you like it so much you don't want to go long again...(k, that's just me...)

The lasagna looked amazing, mmmmm. and I think that you should go to Vernal with Scott and Cassie so I could see you too!