Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blacking Out Conference

I went to write a new post last night and the power started blacking out. Every time it did I got kicked off the internet. So I guess the powers that be wanted to spare you yet another rant on how busy I am.

However I have good news to share today (even though I am still ridiculously busy and Idaho is going back to winter) I am going to General Conference!! As in, sitting-in-the-Conference-Center going to General Conference. Josh had some friends with extra tickets and invited me to go with him which is good because Sarah was going to be there with her man this next weekend as well. We are going to have so much fun!!! And hopefully we can find someone with room for us to stay with them!

Well back to studying sensation and perception!

*Did you know that chewing with your mouth open actually increases the flavor of your food because it allows you to smell what you are eating?
OR
*Did you know that warming up before you exercise does not stretch out your muscles, it actually inhibits your Golgi Tendon Organs that detect strain on muscles, allowing you to do more without feeling the pain?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I hope that you have a great time at Conference! I'm sure that it will be a ton of fun with Sarah and her man too. I wish that I were there to offer a place to stay...sorry!