Friday, March 20, 2009

Bad Pizza Luck

I seriously have some pretty bad luck. Giving plasma yesterday, the guy thought that since the blood wasn't flowing into the machine at a pressure the machine liked, he should continuously and at some points rather vigorously adjust the position of the needle in my arm. The obvious result was a scratched vein and this wonderful bruise.


After they switched arm and still had issues, and stopped the donation halfway through, the guy thought that there probably was a clot in the tubing that was causing the problems. They paid me in full which was good. I just won't be able to donate again until the bruise is gone.

It was all worth it though as my $20 bruise will be paying for Boy and I to join Scott and Cassie at Craigo's tonight for discounted all you can eat pizza!!

No comments: