Monday, March 2, 2009

Luxurious Lodge Lighting

Here are a few pictures that I thought I would share with you all.

This is the room our ward had reserved in the lodge. Yes I spent the majority of my evening sitting in here consuming abnormally large amount of free chili which my stomach yelled at me for later. Pictured is my roommate April, posing in her winter gear, bundled up and ready to hit the slopes!
This is Lalana (or Lola) as most people call her. She is one of my wonderful FHE sisters. One who seems to be particularly interested in the relationship between Boy and I. She was bored at the party so I took her picture.

Yes, I came all the way out to Idaho to find me a gangster! No really though he is pretty gangster. We were having fun in case you couldn't tell. (Yes I need a little sun but can we just say it was the lighting?)

Well that was my super fun weekend. I did not go skiing which I was glad about later. Also this weekend I was able to do a lot of thinking about whether or not to stay and go to school year round. I promise you will be some of the first to know when I do finally decide. Speaking of school a fun video for you to watch (Derren Brown). Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Starr said...

Perhaps you'll think I'm insane, but there's something about Boy that reminds me of Dan Seguine. I think it's his mouth.

BTW, you two look good together. And, I think I'm wearing at this moment, the same Gap(?) t-shirt you have on in the photo. Of course, you don't have banana smeared all over your right shoulder, lucky you.

emily said...

I'm not seeing the resemblance but maybe that's a good thing! My shirt is actually from Delia's and it thankfully is lacking banana smears!