Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Singing Chocolate

I wish that I had more news to share regarding my roommate but unfortunately this is kind of an ongoing process. On Sunday all of us roommates except the "one" met with the bishop and one of his counselors, to ask what we should do. One of my roommates who knows her best is supposed to talk to her and we will move on from there, depending on how she reacts to that little chat. Still not fun, but here are some pictures not related to that whole ordeal at all!!

An updated picture of my wonderful bruise. It was spectacular on Sunday, most of it was this incredible shade of blue. Now it is mostly a nasty greenish color. I am hoping it will be gone by this weekend!

Boy and I had a great time at Craigo's with Scott and Cassie on Friday! All you can eat pizza is just the best. I did however get a horrible headache about half way through the night, I think it may have been all the pizza! Sunday night we went stadium singing (see picture above). Hey, it was cold so I had to keep warm!! = )

These were all the people from our ward who went , it was fun having so many of us there! Brother Baldwin the second counselor in our bishopric and his wife were there too but they were taking the picture. Boy and I are on the left, the girl in the red coat in the very front is my roommate Kristen, and the girl in the front with a white coat is my visiting teaching companion/upstairs neighbor/FHE sister! After wards we all had hot chocolate and pancakes!!

1 comment:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

yay for pizza! sorry it gave you a headache though. ginessn.
Scott