Sunday, March 29, 2009

Steamy Byproducts

My roommates and I awoke this morning to find that our apartment was a steamy 84 degrees, even though our thermostat was set for 74. Weird...I think perhaps we may need the maintenance guys to come take a look at our heater. While they're at it maybe they can find what crawled up and died in it making our apartment smell so bad a month or so ago.

Thankfully Rexburg was experiencing wonderful welcome to spring blizzard backed by 50 mph winds. We turned off the heat and by the time we got back from church, even though our windows had remained closed, our apartment was back down to 75ish. The butter that was left out on the table I'm afraid cannot be returned to it original condition.

This poor butter was not the only one affected by the extreme heat, my lotion that was sitting out on my dresser no longer smelled like "Soothing Aloe" but rather "Roasted Aloe", and due to the warm moist air my hair was absolutely humongous when I rolled out of bed (sorry no pictures of that).

This was the result of our wonderful blizzard...I just hope it is gone before class tomorrow...I don't want to wear my boots....

1 comment:

Sarah and Larin said...

I wish you'd shown us a picture of your humongous hair. I could use some more comedy in my life! ... That was a nice way of saying I want to laugh at you. Lol. Love ya!