Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Cabbage Shoes

So I got some new stuff this last week...well things that I don't normally get.

Shoes...

Hotdogs...to make pigs in a blanket with...and veggies on sale in 16oz bags for 87 cents!!

(My lunch today...yum! My piggies weren't cold!)

I also have corned beef, cabbage and potatoes waiting to be made into an excellent feast for St. Patty's Day!

I also got a virtual Mommy hug via the phone...a much needed Mommy hug...after a particularly brutal day. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

your food looks tasty. I am jealous of your new shoes, both of my pairs of shoes have holes in the bottom and leak. (my not having new shoes yet would be my fault) Cassie is laughing at me.
Noerdi.
-Scott

Starr said...

I need new shoes, too. But mine have split seams on the tops.

I love the piggies weren't cold pun.

Sorry you've had brutal days.

Brooke said...

Lunch looks delish, so do the shoes. Sorry about the brutal day, but you're right, mommy hugs make it almost all better!