Friday, March 13, 2009

A Fantabulous Bowl

Boy and I went on a double date tonight with one if his roommates. The chosen activity was bowling. I dare say that they did not even know what hit them, my 84 just blew them out of the water. Getting points is a bad thing right!?! Just kidding...bowling certainly is not my forte but it is rather fun. Especially when they put on the black lights and your pinky fingers glows from the stuff they put on it at the plasma center (to make sure you don't donate anywhere else). We also went out to Coldstone after and I got some cheesecake fantasy ice cream that was super fantabulous.

I hope that your nights were as enjoyable and your days were not as crazy as mine!!

2 comments:

Starr said...

You glow in the dark? Cool. The munchkins do that, but it's because some of their 'jamas have glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs & flowers on them.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

I want a glow in the dark pinky... We almost went bowling last night but then we remembered how old I am and went home and went to bed. Oh yeah, theavit.
-Scott