Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Devoted Snail

I was bored yesterday in class and drew the following in my notes and then spent an hour or so replicating in on my computer. I suppose naked snails are not something everyone thinks about, perhaps only the most educated and elite of society. Or maybe it's just me.

Today I got to see President Eyring speak. Because he is cooler than most of our other speakers we had to "purchase" free tickets ahead of time and wait in line. I waited two hours in line only then to realize that there were no lines and the people who had only been waiting for 20min were going to get in the door before me. I was upset and then joined the mob that swarmed into the auditorium the second the doors opened. President Eyring gave us a wonderful talk on the miracle of our having a temple and a church university on the same hill. And Dan while singing in the choir, had one camera do one of those creepy zooms on his face, but he looked great nonetheless!

What a fantastical Tuesday it was....

No comments: