Friday, June 26, 2009

Tubing Pictures!!


Waiting to get on the water. No, I did not realize this picture was being taken. Standing next to me with her boyfriend is my roommate from my very first semester out here. She is pretty much awesome. Her boyfriend is roommates with Boy, who is standing next to him. The guy on the other side is Canadian, so we don't care about him.

I'm the one straggling in the back...going on your stomach was the only way you had any control, but tube burns on the insides of my arms from paddling are proof that it will hurt later.

Check out those crazy rapids!! Lol, really though because we have gotten so much rain some of it was a little intense. This girl who lives downstairs slipped trying to get on her tube the first time and hit her head really hard on the rocks on the bottom, which about 2 hours later triggered a siezure. Scary?!? Yes, I think so.

That's me on the far side (this is my second time around). Felise is in the middle. She cooked me dinner tonight...and she's going to be moving into our apartment next semester!!

This is us de-tubing ourselves at the park next to Rigby Lake...I'm hiding behind Felise trying not to tip over after floating on my stomach for 30 min or so.

2 comments:

Starr said...

Looks like a fun time. You look awesome in that swimsuit.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love tubing! the only thing better is actual white water rafting!
love ya,
lorrirae