Friday, June 12, 2009

Texano Cake Weekend

My naked snail seems to have drawn a less than welcoming response from those in blog world....I still think its funny...don't worry.

I have had a fantastic week, and can hardly believe that it is already Friday. I have been so busy with school work and my roommates trying to drag me out of the apartment now that Boy is never around. Aside from finally cleaning my room, watching Castaway and Tuesday's with Morrie for the first time in my life, here are some pictures of a few other highlights of my week.

My roommate was kind enough to drive me to the store, so I could finally purchase cheesecake making accessories. I am attempting to exhibit self control when it comes to how much of it I eat a day. I'm not doing too bad. I have made it nearly an entire week and it isn't even half gone yet.

Last night after a roommate date to Ramierez for a Texano, my roommate decided to interrupt the make out session going on in our living room by walking out in her sumo suit and asking if anyone had seen her towel. This way taken mid-giggles prior to the act. I'm not sure if the accused were more surprised that we caught them in the act or that my roommate was four times her usual size.

This picture has nothing to do with my week....I just thought it was funny.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

1 comment:

Starr said...

I thought your snail was awesome. I just didn'nt have anything equally funny to say about it.

The sumo suit is definitely a unique interruption.