Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Infatuation

I love Fridays. No correction...I am IN love with Fridays.

I had a funny thought today and thought I would share it with you as an exclusive into my minds inner most workings.

My roommate and I were chatting and she asked me who my favorite band or artist was and I of course responded that that is an impossible decision to make. So I gave her a top ten.

Emily's Top Ten Favorite Musical Artists (subject to change at any moment)
1) Katy Perry
2) Daughtry
3) Nickleback
4) Fergie
5) Michael Buble
6) Coldplay
7) No Doubt
8) Mariah Carey
9) Taylor Swift
10) Eminem

With the last one my roommate goes "Eminem?!? I would not have tagged you as someone who likes rap." And I said, "well with Eminem it's more like wrap with a 'w' because he's white. Kinda like a white guy trying to act black is a wigger." Friends thats my brain for you...Eminem is a wrapper.

Happy Friday!

No comments: