Monday, June 8, 2009

Registechology

Last week I was able to register for classes for the fall semester, and I realized to day that I had yet to share with you the fantastic classes I will be taking.

I will be taking:
Fiction
American Lit: Colonial and Romantic
Preparation for Eternal Marriage
Adult Development
Psychological Assessment
Juvenile Delinquency

I am particularly excited for the last one... think it will really interesting as recently I have been leaning towards Child Psychology or Rehabilitation/Substance Abuse Counseling. Hopefully it will help to lighten my seventeen credit load.

I also was able to get a ticket to see President Eyring who will be our devotional speaker tomorrow. Thanks to not having any classes before hand I should have a pretty good seat. I just need to find someone else who got a ticket that I know and can sit with so I don't feel like a loser.

Have a fanfreakintastic Monday!

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

If you know someone that wants to go with you call me because I got a ticket but Scott slacked so we are watching it in the Hinckley and not using my ticket. I also have class right before that so we would have been on benches...and we are old so we wouldn't have liked it. :) Yay for fun classes! Scott says dommouti

Starr said...

I think it's cool that there's an adult development class.

Tix fo devotional? Really? They must be more popular now.