Friday, February 6, 2009

Complacent Snow

I looked out my window and what did I see?

Not popcorn, I wish. Instead Rexburg's famous horizontal snow.

Let's just hope that it doesn't try to interfere with Boy and my official date number two. We will be going to Craigo's for dinner and then bowling. Having a life is apparently expensive.

It has however been another week where I have seen him every day. My favorite activity of this week? April and I made him watch Ice Princess, and he was amazingly compliant.

4 comments:

Starr said...

It must be true love. I tried to get Cami to watch Ice Princess about two years ago & she would have none of it.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

HOrray for complacent snow! :) haha, I love your titles! :) Have fun bowling! and eating, of course. You can see where my priorities lie ;)

Brooke said...

I hope that you and boy have a blast! I wish you well in the horizontal snow! Loves!

Mandy said...

That's a good sign that he's compliant. They are less so after marriage, so the more compliant he is while dating, the better! Have fun on your date!