Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scatter-tastic-gories

Has anyone ever played Scattergories before? We played it at FHE last night and it was pretty fun! Just a quick out line of the game, you have a list of things (like farm animal, thing found in purse, article of clothing, etc) and you roll a die each round to choose a letter. You then must come up with an item for each thing on the list that begins with that letter.

Okay....now for the awesome part of this terrifically tantalizing tale. Boy and I were on the same team (of course), and the letter was "H". We were doing really well (Humvee for vehicle, horticulture for major, honey-buns for terms of endearment) but when we got to gifts/presents the only thing we could think of before the timer ran out was HIV. Needless to say everyone else voted our answer out and we didn't get points for it. I, however, thought that there was a compelling argument for its being the greatest answer in the world.

It was a lot of fun minus our wonderful "dad" forgetting to bring treats.

And now I am off to go grocery shopping for the first time in two weeks. I am trying to prepare my debit card for the impending blow by given it warm hugs. Do you think that will help make it not hurt so bad?!? I'll pretend it does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love catching up on your life!! It makes me wish I was back in College, but then I look at my kids and enjoy that I just get to remember by reading your fun and funny stories! ;)

Jessica said...

That was me that posted the last comment, I pushed the wrong button, ;) oops

Starr said...

Can you hug my debit card,too?