Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rapidly Rough...Really

I had a rough time getting back into the groove of classes today. I know it was only one extra day off, but for some reason it really threw me. Being that it was such a rough day for both of us (Boy and I), on our now coined "Spiritual Date" of the week (also known as devotional), we both fell asleep. Boy also came over later while I was rapidly finishing a paper bearing chocolate and hugs. What a nice guy!

April and I got a little sentimental today and watched clips of Lamb Chop on youtube...oh man what a funny show. I even got a new funny joke...Use fascinate in a sentence: I had nine buttons on my jacket but I could only fascinate!

Wow wow wow...now I really want to listen to the Standin' Tall tapes...I think the scrubbits could cheer me up...

3 comments:

Starr said...

Did you know Shirley (the Lamb Chop lady) had a wicked sense of humor? She'd always order lamb chops -- rare -- at restaurants.

Cassott Kinghorn said...

you're going to get a crash course in clean clean clean
if you want to get technical it's called hygiene
now time to rinse, get under the tap wash the suds aaawaaaayyyy
breath through your mouth, your nose will stay dry it's as fuuuunnnn as plllaaaaaayyyyyyy

Cassott Kinghorn said...

i know those two don't go together, but anyway. there you go.